Library Rules And Regulations
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
- Library Card is compulsory for getting access to the library. Library Lending Card is for issue on the contrary Library Reference Card for reading section.
- Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library.
- Readers are not allowed to bring personal books or any printed materials and other personal belongings like bags, Umbrellas etc. inside the Library. These materials are to be kept at the Bag Rack before entering into the Library.
- SILENCE and CLEANLINESS to be maintained .No discussion permitted inside the library.
- Use the Mobile Phones is strictly prohibited inside the Library.
- Users should not write upon, damage or make any mark upon book, Periodical, Newspaper or Map that belong to the Library.
- Users are requested to check the books while borrowing. If any damage found in the books, borrower should be brought to the notice of the on duty Library staff before issued.
- One renewal is allowed if there is no demand for the same book by other reader.
- Reference books, Newspaper, Journals and Magazines are not for issue. They are for Table use only.
- Users are not allowed to re-shelf books after removing them from the shelf. Leave the books on the table.
- For the books not returned or renewed within the due date of return, a fine of Rupees 1/- per day will be imposed after the due date for the first 15 days and Rupees 2/- per day will be imposed after 15 days. Sunday and holidays will be considered.
- If the book is lost or damaged by students or staffs (both TS and NTS), the value of the book shall have to be paid at the current price.
- In case the card lost, it must be brought to the notice of the Librarian in the writing and it can be renewed on payment of fine Rs.100/- with a FIR at police Station.
- Librarian reserves the right to call any issued books even before the due date.
- The Library Rules framed here, may, from time to time, be changed, altered, and amended, or new rules may be added by the Library Committee.
- The institution reserves the right of any issues, regarding any matter relating to use of Library by the Students and all Faculty Members.
- Violation of Library Rules may lead to Cancellation of Library Card.